From: James Rankin [mailto:kz2...@googlemail.com]
Subject: Re: Standardizing Signatures

If that article didn't have an April fool warning on it I swear I could get
our head of IT to buy into that

On 3 June 2011 00:52, Webster <carlwebs...@gmail.com> wrote:

I am truly sorry boss but our Citrix consultant in TN said we could reboot
the servers without effecting our connected users.  He said XA6 supported
Session Portability.  D@mn Southerners and Aussies always getting the Brits
in trouble!

http://www.brianmadden.com/blogs/brianmadden/archive/2008/03/31/wow-ts-sessi
on-to-vm-portability-from-aussie-startup-luflogix.aspx

Webster