From: Paul Hutchings [mailto:paul.hutchi...@mira.co.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2011 3:16 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Exchange 2010 and Adobe PDF iFilter?

I'd read similar about the Foxit filter, and equally a few bad things about the
Adobe filter from Paul Robichaux (can't argue with a guy who literally wrote
one of my books).

The guides I'd seen though all say you have to register the filter and run
scripts and reboot the server and restart services and stuff - you're saying
just run the installer?
Thanks,
Paul