From: phil levine [mailto:plevin...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2011 5:35 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Free/Busy Info Issues

I have both 2003 and 2010 and just recently deployed PFs in 2010. We use both
2007 and 2010 versions of Outlook. This user cant see 2003 users or 2010 users.
Both can see him whether they are in his site or another site. I have another
user on the same MB server as this user and he can see both this user and other
users.