HI Folks,

I have had a few people including myself whereby we Calendar appointments just
went missing from Outlook so far 3 people have noticed this. In my case I was
sitting there looking at my calendar and boom an appointment just vanished.
2 other people reported the same problem at exactly the same time a while later.

We are using Exchange 2007 Sp1 all using outlook 2010.
No network issues at the time.
No errors in the event log of the Exchange server
All users are using a Blackberry and I'm still looking at the logs there.

Can anyone assist in where I should be looking exactly to find the root cause
of this issue?

Regards
Fergal O'Connell
ICT Network Support