From what I'm seeing I think this situation will see a lot of positive
change in the next 6-9 mo. Good wiki page on this:
http://www.getipv6.info/index.php/Broadband_CPE

For a shorter print read, the current IP Journal is dedicated to IPv6
transition strategies. Well worth a read by anyone in a networking related
job IMO.
http://www.cisco.com/web/about/ac123/ac147/about_cisco_the_internet_protoc
ol_journal.html

Fun stats for today: http://www.akamai.com/ipv6

~JasonG

DS1
> or T-1, etc. But for a cable or ADSL circuit? Nope, not gonna happen.
Even