Event ID 494 Information Store (7692) First Storage Group: Database recovery
failed with error -1216 because it encountered references to a database,
'D:\ExchSrvr\mdbdata\priv1.edb', which is no longer present. The database was
not brought to a Clean Shutdown state before it was removed (or possibly moved
or renamed). The database engine will not permit recovery to complete for this
instance until the missing database is re-instated. If the database is truly no
longer available and no longer required, procedures for recovering from this
error are available in the Microsoft Knowledge Base or by following the "more
information" link at the bottom of this message.
Event ID 454 Information Store (7692) First Storage Group: Database
recovery/restore failed with unexpected error -1216
Event ID 9518 Error 0xfffffb40 starting Storage Group
/DC=com/DC=frenchoil/DC=ad/CN=Configuration/CN=Services/CN=Microsoft
Exchange/CN=The French Oil Mill Machinery Company/CN=Administrative
Groups/CN=First Administrative
Group/CN=Servers/CN=FOSERVER/CN=InformationStore/CN=First Storage Group on the
Microsoft Exchange Information Store.
Storage Group - Initialization of Jet failed.
Event ID 9175 The MAPI call 'OpenMsgStore' failed with the following error:
The Microsoft Exchange Server computer is not available.  Either there are
network problems or the Microsoft Exchange Server computer is down for
maintenance.
The MAPI provider failed.
Microsoft Exchange Server Information Store