Thanks, but I just want to backup Exchange not the entire server.

Lynden
P THINK GREEN before you PRINT SCREEN

From: Michael B. Smith [mailto:mich...@smithcons.com]
Sent: June-15-11 7:22 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Backup

Windows Server Backup. It's built in.

Regards,

Michael B. Smith
Consultant and Exchange MVP
http://TheEssentialExchange.com

From: Lynden A. Philadelphia [mailto:lphiladelp...@philadelphiagroup.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2011 6:32 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Backup

Is there a relatively inexpensive (or even free) backup solution for Exchange
2010?
Lynden
P THINK GREEN before you PRINT SCREEN

This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message in
not the intended recipient or the employer or agent responsible for delivering
the message to the recipient, you are hereby notified that dissemination,
have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by
email or telephone, and delete this message and all of its attachments.

Thank You.

or send an email to

or send an email to