But smtp is listening on second network

From: Hank . [mailto:hgedr...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2011 10:17 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: what determines the IP address used in the mail header?

I thought it could be but no idea what determines the order.

There are two physical networks and two different subnets. The second network
is pretty much isolated. No gateway is defined and there is no routing between
the two subnets either externally or on the server.
On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 1:12 PM, Michael B. Smith