From: Brumbaugh, Luke [mailto:luke.brumba...@butlerschein.com]
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2011 10:48 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Cool but why? AD pictures showing in outlook 2010

While upgrading the exchange server from 2007 to 2010, I put our first 2008r2
dc online.
After several mishapps with undeliverable mail, due to a change in AD sites and
services. (Rename of a site)
Fix was to put everything back the way it was.
Anyway now the pictures stored in the AD user data are now showing up in
outlook.
Before this was only if you added a picture to the person if they were in your
contacts.

I cannot explain why.  I have looked into doing this for years but was never
successful.  Now it just happened.
How?

Luke L. Brumbaugh
Network Engineer
Butler Shein Animal Health
Ph:(614) 659-1736

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - The information transmitted in this message is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
dissemination or other use of this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error,
please contact the sender and destroy all copies of this document. Thank you.

Butler Schein Animal Health