How well has it worked keeping viruses and malware off the workstations?
A lot of malware gets past Trend on the desktop

jb

-----Original Message-----
From: Joseph Heaton [mailto:jhea...@dfg.ca.gov]
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2011 2:25 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: forefront

I'm using Forefront Endpoint Protection, but not the Exchange product.
I really like FEP, as it's managed through SCCM, and installing on a new
machine is as simple as adding it to the right collection, and within
minutes FEP is installed.  Definition updates are pushed automatically,
and it's really a hands-free operation.

>>> Jason Benway <benw...@jsjcorp.com> 7/21/2011 10:27 AM >>>
Just wondering how many on the list were running Microsoft forefront for
exchange and/or forefront for endpoints

What have has been your experience, better or worse than other products?

We currently run Trend on the desktops and soncwall email security for
email viruses and spam.

Thanks,jb