thanks

Larry

From: Michael B. Smith [mailto:mich...@smithcons.com]
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2011 2:11 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Cc: McCready, Rob; Kershner, Jeffrey
Subject: RE: MX Record question

I don't know how many users are involved here, but the all-at-once method is a
whole lot easier from an Exchange perspective.

But sure, you can share smtp address spaces between different Exchange servers.

You didn't say the version of Exchange, so use that search term "share smtp
address space" on support.microsoft.com and technet.microsoft.com.

Regards,

Michael B. Smith
Consultant and Exchange MVP
http://TheEssentialExchange.com