ROFL!! Love this OOO!!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Greg Sweers <gswe...@acts360.com>
Date: Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 4:45 PM
Subject: Automatic reply: Change Primary SMTP Address in Exchange 2010
To: Cameron <cameron.orl...@gmail.com>

 While it is my sincere desire to respond to you, I leave behind my awesome
staff and our newest employee Kale to assist you in any questions or issues
that you may have.  I would love to tell you that I will be close to my
phone and will respond to your email or phone call in short order, but lets
be honest.  I rarely take vacation and I am going to spend much needed time
with my family.  This truly benefits you as I will recharge my batteries and
will be much less likely to desire to destroy any technology I come in
contact with.  If there is an emergency that I must be made aware of, please
contact my staff at 813-657-0849 and they have the highly classified, will
be terminated if they gave it out access to reach my family during our
sabatical.  I look forward to serving you when I return on August 1st at 8am
EST.****

** **

Thank you and have a blessed day!****

** **