From: Paul Hutchings [mailto:paul.hutchi...@mira.co.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2011 12:33 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Outlook Social Connector

Doesn't surprise me.  One of my guys called me to say that my photo was showing
against an email from someone else.  Hooked up to his PC and sure enough it
was.  Closed Outlook and went back in, right photo displayed.

I think my "concern" with the social connector is that for 2007 it may be a
sledgehammer to crack a walnut, but I really like the GAL photo concept as it's
such a simple way to actually know who's emailing you within your business
(names to faces and all that)