From: Sharp, Kevin [mailto:kevin.sh...@usask.ca]
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2011 2:58 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: i-pod and i-phone weirdness

Hi:

Following a migration from 2007 to 2010, we are getting periodic reports of
i-devices (phones, pods, and pads) not being able to get email via
activesync...they just quit working. (they worked after the migration).  The
user can use another i-device to connect, other people can use the failing
i-device to connect to their email accounts via activesync, but the original
user cannot connect to their account using activesync on the failing device.
Removing the device from OWA's mobile configuration seems to fix it, but I'm
wondering what the road block might be.  Any ideas?

Thanks

Kevin

or send an email to