Thanks for the information Simon. We currently use Postini for inbound mail
and will look into routing out via Postini, if there isn't an additional
cost. Since I haven't routed out to a service like this, would be like
setting up an authenticated smarthost to this service for outbound mail ?

The information on the DAG could prove very helpful since we plan to move in
that direction within 6 months.

Harry