Hi team,

Here's the scenario, a medium E14SP1, all clients running Outlook 2010 SP1
(domain A).

Everybody is happy but a subset of users that:

.         Are behind some firewalls.

.         Have their own AD forest.

.         Their computers are joined to domain B but Exchange is on domain
A.

The OOF and Scheduling agents are not working. Can't set/remove OOF entries
or check out free/busy time for peers. As you can expect OAB is not going
thru either.

.         If I set one of those profiles on a computer joined to domain A on
this side of the fence it all works like a charm.

.         If I use a computer joined to domain A on their side and try to
get mail all features work.

Name resolution is fine, no issues reported on ExBPA, all other users
enterprise wide are ok.

I tried the steps below, no success:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/940881

When Outlook 2007 is not domain-joined, you have to use a predefined URL
method or an HTTP redirect method in order to locate the Autodiscover
service. The following list contains two predefined URL methods and one HTTP
redirect method:

.         https:// <https://%3csmtpdomain%3e/Autodiscover/Autodiscover.xml>
<smtpdomain>/Autodiscover/Autodiscover.xml

.         https://autodiscover.
<https://autodiscover.%3csmtpdomain%3e/Autodiscover/Autodiscover.xml>
<smtpdomain>/Autodiscover/Autodiscover.xml

.         http://autodiscover.
<http://autodiscover.%3csmtpdomain%3e/Autodiscover/Autodiscover.xml>
<smtpdomain>/Autodiscover/Autodiscover.xml

Any suggestions?