I thought that "****" meant "sausage".

From: Michael B. Smith [mailto:mich...@smithcons.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2011 8:56 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: exchange 2007 hail mary

There are a number of third party apps available to offload this from Exchange.
Both of my University clients use a third-party app for conference room
scheduling because of the overhead.

But I agree with Rob - get a bigger bag, or remove some $41*.

Regards,

Michael B. Smith
Consultant and Exchange MVP
http://TheEssentialExchange.com