thanks for the quick response Peter. I set the filter for user mailbox on
the said server & can't see anything. However, I did find in the
Disconnected mailbox a DiscoverySearchMailbox
{D919BA05-46A6-415f-80AD-7E09334BB852} & the admin acct used to install
Ex2k10.
Now here's the interesting thing: I tried to connect both back to the user
objet (one in the root domain/Users & the other my admin user acct) and the
picker doesn't see them despite specifying the exact OU where I can see them
in ADUC.

Are they supposed to be disconnected? If they can't be connected back to the
original user account, does it make sense for me to create new ones,
reattach, then move the mailbox over to the production database ?