From: Phil Hershey [mailto:phers...@agia.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2011 12:22 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: SNMP Service Fails to Start

Michael,

All that's in the Application or System logs is a failure to start in a timely
manner, events 7009 and the subsequent 7000.  The 7009 error says 'Timeout
(30000 milliseconds) waiting for the SNMP Service service to connect.'  However
the time interval is less than 1 second, not the 30 seconds indicated.  The
7000 error states 'the SNMP Service service failed to start due to the
following error: %%1053.'  Where else could I look for error logs for this?

Thanks!

Philip Hershey
Carpinteria, CA