It's quick and dirty, but something like:

PS > $st = Get-MailboxFolderStatistics -Identity a...@c.com
PS > $st | % { Add-MailboxFolderPermission -Identity
"a...@c.com:$($_.FolderPath.Replace('/', '\'))" -User ... -AccessRights ... }

seems like it might work.  (I tested it with Get-MaiboxFolderPermission.  I
free-handed the Add-MFP, so you might want to double-check me.)

---
Seth