A few months ago, we installed an additional certificate on our Exchange 2007
Hub Transport server (from Go-Daddy) so that users could access OWA from an
IPAD.  Everything worked fine until yesterday when we had to renew the Self
Signed Certificate that Exchange initially installed during setup.  I would
have thought that the Self Signed Certificate would not play a roll, since
Exchange would be using the Go-Daddy certificate for OWA purposes.  But I do
find it odd that the Self Signed certificate was updated last night, and now
OWA is not working this morning.  I'm wondering if clients are trying to use
the Self Signed certificate by default instead of the Go-Daddy certificate?  Is
there any way to determine which certificate a client is trying to use for OWA?