From: Michael B. Smith [mailto:mich...@smithcons.com]
Sent: Friday, November 04, 2011 9:17 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: "RequireSecuritySignature" registry setting

I can't get anyone to give me an "absolutely yes" or an "absolutely no",
without opening a support call.

I can tell you this: SCR replication happens over SMB and Exchange 2007
attempts to enable signing and encryption on all transmissions, including local
transmissions.

What no one knows off the top of their head is whether Exchange sets the
"Require" vs. "Enable" bit in the request.

Regards,

Michael B. Smith
Consultant and Exchange MVP
http://TheEssentialExchange.com