From: Maglinger, Paul [mailto:pmaglin...@scvl.com]
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2011 1:45 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Second NIC wanting to connect to public domain

Further looking came upon KB2524478 The network location profile changes from
"Domain" to "Public" in Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2".  Looked to be the
same issue we're seeing, but applying the hotfix didn't work.  It's like it's
not connecting to the network, but I'm seeing the received bytes on the
activity going up.  Nothing being sent out though.