OK, I already feel stupid and asking this question makes it worse.

I am at the end of my Exchange 2003 to 2010 migration. I believe I have moved
all of the public folders to 2010 and removed the 2003 replicas from all the
public folders.

However - there is a set of folders I've been trying to delete without success.
It has 6 sub-folders and 1 sub-folder under each of them.
I've tried deleting the top folder from 2003 and tried deleting it from 2010;
but the continue to re-appear after a short while.

What am I missing here? How can I permanently get rid of these folders?

Thank you!

Joseph Danielsen