Hi everyone.

I am trying to remediate issues at a remote office where there is a rather
small connection (0,5 Mb downlaod link) to our HQ office where the Exchange
server is running.

Users are experiencing random deconnexions. Running Outlook with rpcdiag
shows that connections to DCs are maintained:

Req/Fail 2/1
AvgResp 422

But clients are disconnected from Exchange, sync issues message:

Terminated in error
[80040115-514-6-921]
Network problems are preventing connection to the Microsoft Exchange Server
computer
Microsoft Exchange offline address book
0X8004010F

I have looked up the error 0X8004010F in google and found an interesting
link that shows all possible reasons for that error:
http://blogs.technet.com/b/exchange/archive/2007/04/19/3401966.aspx
but the problem is that they are apparently related to OAB. Which should
not be the case for me because all clients at HQ are using the same server
as the one in the remote office and that issue only affects remote users.

Any ideas?

Thanks