From: Kennedy, Jim [mailto:kennedy...@elyriaschools.org]
Sent: Monday, January 09, 2012 2:39 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Plain Text and HTML

The question was...was it sent in Rich Text. Which is Microsoft's way of making
things look like HTML the hard way and causes weird stuff to happen. Very
possible since you mention 'parent company' so did the email cross domains and
the people that got it wrong are on a different domain than the folks that got
it right?