From: bounce-9475117-8066...@lyris.sunbelt-software.com
[mailto:bounce-9475117-8066...@lyris.sunbelt-software.com] On Behalf Of
Nicholas Turner
Sent: 11 January 2012 16:36
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Rapid Log Drive Consumption.

In the past (on 2007 mind you) I’ve used exmon and also Scott Oseychik’s guide
to looking for patterns in logs, it’s a bit hit and miss though, but on a
couple of occasions has located rogue clients

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/scottos/archive/2007/07/12/rough-and-tough-guide-to-identifying-patterns-in-ese-transaction-log-files.aspx

Nick