From: Beckers, Shawn (IT Services)
[mailto:sbeck...@csbsju.edu]<mailto:[mailto:sbeck...@csbsju.edu]>
Sent: Sunday, January 08, 2012 9:17 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Upgrade to Exchange 2010 - SP2 or Not to SP2

One word of caution...there seems to be some EWS issues out there related to
SP2.  If you support Mac clients who use the Outlook EWS clients, you may want
to proceed with caution as there doesn't appear to be a fix for whatever the
underlying issue is.  You can find discussion of the issue here:
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/exchange2010/thread/88ddaf28-de7a-4048-af27-4972b11a212a?prof=required.

Shawn Beckers
Sr. System Administrator
College of St. Benedict/St. John's University
Collegeville, MN

* 320-363-3461 | * sbeck...@csbsju.edu<mailto:sbeck...@csbsju.edu>