If that's a single file, I'd use a file splitter to make that into about
1,000 files, and then take the first 20 lines out of each file.

Enumerating the users in those lines should show you which account is
generating the the bulk of the lines. I'd get a count of the lines in those
files with 'wc', as well.

Get 'split' and 'wc' from http://gnuwin32.sf.net or http://unxutils.sf.net

If it's not immediately obvious from the above, then, with some findstr (or
grep) magic in conjunction with 'wc' you can start to winnow down the list.

If you want to get a bit more sophisticated, 'cut' and 'sed along with the
above tools do yeoman work as well.

Lastly, if you've not used it before, the MSFT tool logparser can help -
there are tutorials around on how to use it.

Kurt