From: David Liu [mailto:ganymed...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2012 3:35 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Outlook 2011 for MAC ... syncing calendar entries ...

We also run a fairly large Mac shop here & tho we would love to heed MBS's
guidance about scheduling appts using the same mail client (esp. when
delegate/manager combos are involved), its not always practical.

And @ James, yes the EWS budget msgs are still coming through as we log all
event errors on Exchange. Every time a 2k3 user gets migrated to 2010 & syncs
to EWS the first time we would get a over-the-budget alert from Ex2k10.
Likewise for ActiveSync devices.

Now, my question is does the built-in 2010 Calendar repair process that run
daily help to either "repair" or flag" these malformed cal. entries? Anyone
care to chime in on this?

-----