From: McCready, Rob [mailto:rob.mccrea...@dplinc.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2012 9:07 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Exchange 2007 Autodiscovery

Greetings Gurus,

Our company was recently acquired by another company.  We are in the process of
migrating our email from our domain to theirs.  The problem is, once a mailbox
is moved from Domain 1 to Domain 2, if you try to login to a different computer
(in Domain 1) than your primary computer, the local autodiscover service points
you to Domain 1 rather than Domain 2.  Soooo, we need to turn off the
autodiscover service on Domain 1.  Is that easily done?

Thanks all,

Rob

or send an email to