From: Shih, Henry [mailto:hms...@ci.livermore.ca.us]
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 12:42 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Collecting Outlook profile information

Is there any tool (running at a single server and scan the PC remotely) I can
use to create a report of every user's Outlook setting at their local PCs.

Our .pst files are everywhere and we want to find out where these files are
located and who are accessing these pst files when they open their Outlook 2007.

We are running Exchange 2003 and Outlook2007. We are in the process of
migrating to Exchange 2010 and .pst file is a big headache to us. What should
we do about those .pst files? We don't know where those files are located and
how the users are connecting to those files.

What is the best strategy to handle those pst files during the migration?

Thanks.

Henry Shih
System Administrator

or send an email to