From: bounce-9488215-8066...@lyris.sunbelt-software.com
[mailto:bounce-9488215-8066...@lyris.sunbelt-software.com] On Behalf Of
Kennedy, Jim
Sent: 16 February 2012 15:12
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: 2010 to 2007 (finally)

Excellent, that makes perfect sense. One last though just came to mind. Inbound.

Current flow is through a spam filter then to the 2007 HUB.  I will need the 07
HUB to forward to the 2010 HUB for the '10 Mailboxes....is there a connector
for that or is it smart enough to figure that out? I also could flip the spam
filter to forward to the 2010 HUB right away if that is a better way to do it.
Has to happen sooner or later anyway.