From: Eric [seag...@gmail.com]
Sent: 16 February 2012 6:03 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Exchange 2010 Hardware & Backups

Thanks for the feedback.  I am looking at a backup solution as well as planning
for a disaster using something like Symantecs utility which performs an image
of the system that can be recovered on another Hyper-V or VMware host.  I have
never used a tool like this for Exchange so thought I'd get a bit of feedback
:)  We are looking at an affordable option for DR in addition to general
backups.

Thanks!
Eric

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 9:55 AM, Paul Hutchings