From: Kurt Buff [mailto:kurt.b...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2012 9:18 AM
To: Heaton, Joseph@DFG; MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Selective Wipe of ActiveSync devices

I liked Good For Enterprise - but we are dumping both it and Blackberry and
going with straight EAS. Dumping GFE is a mistake, IMHO, but it wasn't my call,
and the thought was that this would be remedied by SC 2012.

We have an EA, and will be implementing probably the entire suite, including
SCCM, which supposedly manages EAS devices. However, during the webinar demo
given by a MSFT droid, I was told that SC 2012 offers nothing more than
whatever Exchange offers - natively. And, so far there isn't known to be a 3rd
party plugin to fill the gap, and SC
2012 hasn't RTM'ed, though it's supposed to in April.

We're still on Exchange 2003, but we'll be upgrading probably near mid-year to
2010.

Kurt