I think you'll like the Barracuda.  Most users do, it seems.

You *_will_* have to spend some time in the beginning training it and
tweaking its settings, that's for sure.  No way of getting around it.

At $work we do not use the per-user quarantine feature.  We're small
enough, and we've got the various anti-spam settings honed well
enough, that IT moderates all incoming quarantined messages.  The total
number of those messages amounts to <20 / week, so it's not a big deal.
 That posture, in and of itself, eliminates a lot of hassle for IT since we
don't manage a Barracuda client for each e-mail-enabled user.  You will
need to investigate what mixture of options works best for your
organization, of course.

Best of luck,
RS