I did searches on the list for this subject because I was pretty sure it has
come up before, but it isn't coming up as a result.

We are still using Outlook 2003 at our remote locations and they are not
pulling mail directly from our Exchange servers but rather from a Unix server
at each location acting as intermediary.  Because of this we have been creating
a personal address book which is uploaded to each location thus ensuring that
addresses are consistent and up-to-date.  Because Outlook 2010 has done away
with PABs and looks to the Contacts, is there a way to upload a new "contact
file" when necessary?  Not looking for something where the user would have to
import it themselves.  We'd like to see it update in the background with as
little user interaction as possible.

-Paul