You can only have one RPCClientAccessServer on a database. That can be a single
CAS, or multiple CASes referenced by the name of a CAS Array.

-----Original Message-----
From: bounce-9494884-8066...@lyris.sunbelt-software.com
[mailto:bounce-9494884-8066...@lyris.sunbelt-software.com] On Behalf Of Jay
Kulsh
Sent: 08 March 2012 10:34
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: DAG and CAS-Array (or CAS server)

>HA-Mailbox-01 EXMB-01 DAG-01 EXCAS-01.italy.local
>HA-Mailbox-02 EXMB-01 DAG-01 EXCAS-02.italy.local

Joseph,

Thanks for testing this, but it only shows that you can have 2 different CAS
servers for 2 different databases on one Exchange server.

So your setup is testing just one site, in fact just one server. My question is
about accessing a DAG -- which spans 2 sites -- from CAS servers on two
different sites at the same time. Can that be done? Thanks.

Jay