If all of your 2003 servers are gone, just nuke it.

                Get-routinggroupconnector | remove-routinggroupconnector
-confirm:$false

If they aren't, you need to move it.

From: Kennedy, Jim [mailto:kennedy...@elyriaschools.org]
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 9:32 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Last 2007 Hub

Removing my last 2007 server as I migrate to 2010. There is no edge server in
the mix here. Hubs send to the internet and incoming goes through an appliance.
I have a 2010 hub/cas and 2 mailbox servers. When removing the last 2007 server
which is hub/cas I error with:

This computer is configured as a bridgehead server for 1 routing group
connector(s) in the organization. These must be moved or deleted before Setup
can continue.

In my research it appears this bridgehead is only legacy and I don't need it
going forward? And I can just Remove-RoutingGroupConnector? Or do I need to
move it with Set- to the 2010 hub?

or send an email to