From: Rupprecht, James R [mailto:jimruppre...@ku.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 11:19 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: eDiscovery tools for Exchange .pst files

Looking for recommendations on tools to search .pst files. Here is what I
want...

1. Can access/search .pst files (including any message attachments) located on
a read-only network share.
2. Is simple enough be be understood by people who are good lawyers but average
users.
3. Allows export of results to a new (local) .pst file or individual messages.
4. Has 'decent' support by the vendor that said lawyers can call when they have
questions or need help.

Anyone use anything that they really love or really hate?

Thanks in advance.

Jim Rupprecht
University of Kansas