Me too John. It is a tossup what I hate more...certs or IE group policies.

From: John Cook [mailto:john.c...@pfsf.org]
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2012 2:34 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: quick question about SSL certificates on Exchange 2007

I don't have a wildcard cert. Just going by what MS put in the install package.
Did I ever mention I hate doing certs and this is a prime example.

 John W. Cook
Network Operations Manager
Partnership For Strong Families
5950 NW 1st Place
Gainesville, Fl 32607
Office (352) 244-1610
Cell     (352) 215-6944
MCSE, MCP+I, MCTS, CompTIA A+, N+, VSP4, VTSP4