From: Fergal O'Connell1 [mailto:foconn...@ie.ibm.com]
Sent: 31 May 2012 10:10
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: CCR Replication error Event ID 2147

Bump!

I wont get the finance to open a PSS call with Microsoft.

Anyway - I created a new mailstore moved all the mailboxes to the new store.
Dismounted the faulty mailstore and did a
eseutil /d - to remove all the whitespace and free up disk space
eseutil /p
eseutil /mh

I am still getting the same error message.
Any thoughts on resolving this?

Can I delete this Storage group and still restore the mailstore etc