From: Maglinger, Paul [mailto:pmaglin...@scvl.com]
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2012 9:56 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Calendar permissions vs Delegate vs Send on behalf of

I've found where Delegates automatically get "Send on Behalf" permissions.  The
information I find says that Delegates "can" get meeting requests.  Does that
really mean that Delegates "will" get meeting requests?  Does having "Send on
Behalf" permissions automatically send meeting requests to that person
regardless of mailbox folder permissions?