Hi Michael,

Why would i need a remarkworldwide.com MX record? i am not sure...our
domain name is remarkgroup.com, all our email address have a @
remarkgroup.com format.

What happened is that our smtp smart host external IP has a PTR record that
was set to mail.remarkworlwide.com by the previous System Administrator,
this was set up like this so reverse-dns lookups would work (as antispam
engines do reverse lookups).
Would that make sense to change the PTR record from mail.remarkworldwide.comto
mail.remarkgroup.com ??