From: Stu Packett [mailto:spack...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2012 8:42 AM
To: Heaton, Joseph@DFG; MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Recoverable Items - Exporting Mailbox on Litigation Hold

I need to put several mailboxes on litigation hold.  We also have a retention
policy that deletes their Sent Items and Deleted Items.  The legal team has
their own discovery software and will not be using the Exchange 2010 Discovery
Search features, so they want me to export the mailboxes to PST  Does the
export also include the Recoverable Items folder?  If so, is it a subfolder
under the mailbox?  Thanks in advance.

or send an email to