From: Dave Wade [mailto:dave.w...@stockport.gov.uk]
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2012 12:00 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Distribution group dont work anymore

http://outlook-center.com/Messages-are-not-delivered-to-distribution-groups/12/

might help a little...

Dave Wade
Senior ICT Technician
Stockport Council
Stopford House
Stockport
SK1 3XE
0161 474 5456

From: Al Rose [mailto:arose...@gmail.com]<mailto:[mailto:arose...@gmail.com]>
Sent: 05 July 2012 16:50
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues

I found out that if i change the distribution group from global to Universal
emails are delivered!

Why is that?

I remember i changed the replication scope of our AD-Integrated zone from all
DNS servers in domain to All DNS servers in the forest...Could that be related?
On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 3:34 PM, Al Rose