Same thing happened to me, years ago. Rules broken on my mailbox that was moved
from 2007 to 2010 and back again. I'm not sure if I could reproduce it actually.

From: bounce-9530570-8066...@lyris.sunbelt-software.com
[mailto:bounce-9530570-8066...@lyris.sunbelt-software.com] On Behalf Of Dave
Vantine
Sent: 05 July 2012 14:18
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: [Bulk] Outlook Rules RESOLVED

Well strangely enough last week the rules suddenly started working after I
moved my mailbox back to the Exchange 2010.

I forgot to mention that I had been testing a new Ex 2010 server that I setup
to plan for our migration from 2007. I had some issues that needed to get
resolved so in the meantime I moved my mailbox back to the Ex 2007.  It did not
occur to me that moving the mailbox may have created the issue.

I must assume that in the original migration something changes within the rules
and whatever this change is it is incompatible with Ex 2007 when I moved the
mailbox back
On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 9:35 AM, Orland, Kathleen