Dang - We're on Exchange 2003 - plan is to upgrade to 2010 soonish,
but no definite date.

Plus, we're contemplating opening our Lync to audio and video
conferencing for our sales and tech support folks at some point as
well, so we'll either need to put up an edge server or publish via
UAG, or both (depending in requirements).

Kurt