From: Maglinger, Paul <pmaglin...@scvl.com>
Subject: Looking for a pre-canned Powerpoint presentation on Retention Tags for
end users
To: "MS-Exchange Admin Issues" <exchangelist@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Date: Friday, July 13, 2012, 4:15 PM

We getting ready to implement retention policies (as you may have gathered from
my previous post) and wanting to get some type of training set up for users on
how to use.  I looked on the Microsoft site and did some Googling trying to
find a Powerpoint that someone may have already created rather than re-invent
the wheel.  The stuff on Microsoft seems to deal with Outlook basics and
doesn't touch retention.  There were other sites that referenced retention, but
they were more sales oriented rather than informative for the end user.  Does
anyone know where I can find one that I can customize for our environment?

-Paul