From: bounce-9534555-8066...@lyris.sunbelt-software.com
[mailto:bounce-9534555-8066...@lyris.sunbelt-software.com] On Behalf Of Stu
Packett
Sent: 19 July 2012 22:04
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Public Folder Server One Way Replication Problem

I have two Exchange 2010 public folder servers.  Server1's changes are making
it to Server2, but Server2's changes are NOT making it to Server1.  I confirmed
that their items counts do not match.  I have a 3rd server that is 2003 or 2007
that cannot see Server1's changes, so it appears the problem is with Server1
sending out changes.  Any suggestions?  Thanks in advance.

or send an email to